Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to confirm their submission's compliance with all of the items in the submission check-list. Failure in compliance with the guidelines may lead to the rejection of the article.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The submitted abstract should not be more than 250 words and the submitted article file should not be more than 8000 words in a research paper including references and annexures.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- It is mandatory that the manuscript should be the author(s) own original work and is not a duplicate of any other previously published work.
- The Journal of Business Strategies does not charge any fees for publication.