NH is a Bi-annual Journal and publishes its issues twice in a year.
- Authors are not allowed to submit their research paper to any other journal once it is submitted to NH till the time, he receives any rejection.
- Papers of the new authors are preferred for the new issue. However, if any paper has been marked as extraordinary work or very notable by the reviewer, that can be considered even if the paper of same author was published in last issue.
- Papers, not well written/ composed as per the guidelines for authors given at NH website, will not be entertained for further process.
- Research articles submitted without submission fee will not be entertained even will not be processed. Total publication fee is Rs. 25000/= which will be received at two steps: The Article Processing Charges (PC) Rs. 5000/= (non-refundable) will be charged once the paper is approved from Editor’s Desk Review and the Article Publication Charges (APC) Rs. 20000/= will be charged after the successful review by the two Reviewers. The Researchers/ scholars/ authors may deposit the charges in SCBL in the Greenwich University account or transfer online or through ATM. Receipt or Proof of transfer is required with the article to be submitted to NH. They may send the receipt of deposit or proof of transfer via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Editor. The foreign authors will need to deposit $25 as article submission charges in the university account.
- Papers appear at home page of the New Horizons under Editor's choice will be selected after the considerations and comments of the reviewers.
- Any type of complaints and grievances of authors can be addressed to Editor by giving in writing application.
- Corrections in the Names of Authors, their affiliations, addresses, text or references are admissible at any time if the mistake is committed by NH editorial administration during processing/editing/printing of the article.
New Horizons (NH) has no tolerance policy against plagiarism. All submitted manuscripts are scanned for similarity Index (SI) through the plagiarism detection software. If the similarity index of the text is more than the acceptable threshold i.e. 19%, the paper is rejected or returned back to the authors for modification. Please refer to the Ethical Guidelines for authors for the journal for further details regarding plagiarism.
Online Journal System (OJS)
The research journal New Horizons (NH) follows Open Access policy. It is available on Online Journal System or OJS. The journal receives all article submissions on the OJS portal. From desk review to the final approval or rejection of the paper and the journal publication is now conducted through online system.
For register url link: http://greenwichjournals.com/index.php/index/index
For article submission: http://greenwichjournals.com/index.php/NH/submissions